Sunday, January 19, 2014

Her Very Own

I have been planning and dreaming of decorating Lyla's bedroom since we started building our house. Actually, probably LONG before that. Nonetheless, it is finished. And I really like it... Oh wait, it is not for me. She really likes it. :)

 

Finding a good deal just makes me plum happy. The pink chandelier above was a Craigslist find.  Already painted and ready to be hung. How cute and girly is that?


We had some scrap trim pieces left from the house, so I made some picture frames and painted them pretty colors to display her art, letters from friends, or family pictures. 


The flags are from her birthday party decorations. Scrapbook paper triangles hung on hemp twine. I saved them with baby girl's room in mind. 

ONE ROOM DONE! I can mark that off my list. :) 
Happy day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Lyla's room is so pretty and creative.. I am so glad to see how beautifully you are decorating you home with such love and beauty. Love ya'll so much. Hugs to all.. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete