Monday, March 9, 2009

The weather has been soooooooooooooooooo beautiful! I absolutley love being outdoors and with the warmer weather Lyla, Jaylin, and I are able to get out of the house a little more! It does good for the spirit I think, to get outside and see the beauty that God set in motion. I stole the great idea from Jana to throw a blanket on the ground, grab a book, and let the kids play with some toys in the backyard. Very relaxing... and the girls loved it too! They did have to adjust to the sun and wind a little.

Saturday, Casey, Lyla, and I woke up to another beautiful day and went to Old Post Park. We had just bought Lyla a cute little summer dress. We quickly changed her into it ( yes yes i know.. we didn't wash it first... lol ;) ) and took Lyla's first Spring Pictures!! We also took a nap and relaxed under some big trees that shaded us.
Enjoy!



We love love love her laugh!!














Relaxing....

















This was the first time we sat her in green grass. She was very intrigued.



This was a shot we worked hard for !! We propped her up, leaned her against the tree, and right as she looked up Casey snapped the photo and got the priceless expresion. Ok so I guess we didn't work that hard... just got lucky.




I really like the bright green grass on this one.









One of my favorites.

1 comment:

  1. MiMi needs a print of each and everyone of these pictures! She is such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete