Sunday, January 25, 2009

Fourwheeler Riding

Today Casey and I went to my parents house after church for lunch and to ride the fourwheelers. We thought it would be a good chance for us to have a little Casey and Bekah time

away from everyone and everything. We followed a few trails, drove through some icy mud, and found a pasture that would make a beautiful yard for a "dream" house we've been planning. It's on a hill that over looks the rest of the pasture and has large oak trees that look good for climbing or a rope swing! I miss the country if you can't tell. :) We took a few pictures.


This is on the hill looking down. You can't see the hill very good but there is one there! haha

Some big oak trees! ( I think they're oak...) Imagine how pretty they are in the summer.

Another picture from the hill. The taller grass at the bottom holds water kinda bad... so we were talking about how neat it would be to turn that into a pond. Picture perfect!


More trees and hillside!




The dogs came with us. This is Bri (short for Brianna) my dog that is still living with mom and dad. I claim her at least. I do believe she's the prettiest Sheppard I've ever seen! However, I could be partial. She loves to ride about 50 feet infront of the fourwheeler and be in the lead. She always looks back at us to make sure she's going the right way. Smart doggie!



It was soooo cold.. but I loved getting to buddle up and it gave me an excuse to snuggle extra close to Casey ;) This was when we got back to the house. Notice our pink noses...







This is Casey trying to put his sunglasses on with the big poofy hunting gloves dad gave Casey to keep his hands warm. He was having a tough time getting them on! I had to take a picture.





On the way to the padres house.








Driving around. I was being risky with the camera and taking a picture while we were moving.







We had a blast! An afternoon with God's beautiful creation... and the countryside of course, makes a beautiful day!


And here's a cute photo of Lyla to end this post.