Monday, February 2, 2009

Lyla has been so interested in sitting up lately. It seems she always wants to be sitting up looking around. She's not so excited about lying down in her bouncer, even if its it the 'sitting up' position. She wants to be sitting up straight. lol. So we've been working on it. Also, she gets so excited sometimes and starts kicking or slinging her arms which gets her off balance and she starts to fall. Thats the most common occurance right now. Here are some pictures.
This is me propping her up. Getting ready!






Figuring out which muscle she has to use to keep her from falling foward. I love her face on this one.




Oops!! Falling to the side. She didn't seem to mind to much.



Leaning foward a little, but not falling!! She's getting the hang of it!




Another angle. You can see how well she is doing in this picture! Of course it doesn't last for more than a few seconds. She's doing good if she can get to 30 seconds without getting too excited and falling over! I love it!





BIG Smiles!!! On the verge of laughing at daddy.



I love to see her smile... It melts my heart.




I was looking through some older pictures and found some I really like.
This was in Oct. at a bon fire at my parents house. She was soooooo tiny.





This is probably my favorite picture ever! You can just see the pure bliss on Casey's face. My two favorite people in the world.



This is a picture Vic Hogg took while I was making Christmas cookies with a few friends at their house. I didn't even now he did it! What a blessing.