Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Smiles and other Joyful moments!

Lyla has really been enjoying smiling, laughing, dancing, and singing lately. I put music on during the day while cleaning or just to have some mommy-daughter dance time. Lyla does the feet planted sqaut while swaying her upper body side to side move... among others. She also likes to squat and bounce up and down (sometimes adding the head bang). And when a slower song comes on (worship) she will raise her hands and slowly sway her whole body side to side! It makes my day to see her dance. It reminds me to stop and slow down from all the hussle of the day and its lists of things to do, and just enjoy our sweet girl.


I love the smile she gives me here. Not often will she stop and pose a smile for me!
This is an outfit I found at Rhea lana's for 4th of July.

If you click on this picture it will enlarge and show you most of her teeth! She was smiling really big for me in this one. You can even see her 1st molars if you look closely. :)

My WONDERFUL husband (can't thank God enough for him) and Lyla eating some ice cream. A very happy moment for her.

Duke on one of the prettier days. He seems to be loving the sun! I think he might be asleep here. haha

Dancing. Here she was swinging her arms and shifting from leg to leg AND shaking her head.... She has some moves ya'll.


This was a picture Kayla Birginske sent me. She caught her mid laugh! Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment