Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring is Upon Us

I'm not trying to fit a cliche here, but let's talk about the weather. Isn't it wonderful! I believe everyone's spirit is lifted on days like today (70 degrees, sunny, and flowers popping up everywhere). I mean, who's wouldn't. I know Lyla and I have really been enjoying the past couple days. It is also Spring Break at the schools around here so when we went to the park today there were about 30 kids and Lyla was very excited to say the least.


Because there were sooooooo many kids, we couldn't play on the playground that was built for her size. The big kids had taken it over... so lyla decided to play in the rocks. :)
This is Lyla just walking around. I love those little baby jeans and long hair. She definetly doesn't look like a baby anymore.

Here I was mowing the lawn in the backyard. I put Lyla in her swing and gave her some water and sunglasses hoping she would be satisfied long enough for me to get the yard mowed. Thankfully, she did great and didn't get upset or bored watching me mow. Also, when I came near her she would offer me a drink from her cup. I guess she could tell I was working hard. :)


Last night we went to Tim and Sandi's House to see the goats, eat pizza, and visit with everyone.


I didn't get a picture of the goats, but they were very cute! Two babies and one adult female. Lyla just watched them. She wasn't to interested in petting them, but she definetly was curious as to what those things were!

Lyla really enjoys coloring now too. Here, Abby is helping Lyla color. And Abby has blue eyeshadow on in case anyone is wondering. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment