Saturday, March 1, 2014

I've Got Sunshine

Spring is close! The minute we get a glimpse of that warmer weather to come, we try to head outdoors, or to a park. And what better time to play with my newish (used, but new to me) camera than when the sun is shining bright?!






Sweet baby girl Adelaide seems to love to climb and get in tight places. I was very intrigued by how she was winding herself up into this tunnel. She stayed there very content for several minutes. :)






It doesn't always happen, but it is getting more common for Lyla to play alongside Micah. They were enjoying playing a park version of bongo drums. Makes me smile :)





So I tend to be a people watcher... I just love to watch people live life! Apparently Micah is too. He is studying another park goer zip down the slide. I wonder what he is thinking??

...I could stare at that big brown eye and those big pink lips all day... 

...okay I'll move on.... 

...okay now...





Lyla was sure excited about getting to go down the slide with brother!! Micah... not so much.

 


Oh, how I love those babies.


No comments:

Post a Comment