Monday, February 3, 2014

This Brings Joy

What a beautiful yard we get to look at right now! Winter days can be so bright and cozy, especially when there is lots of bright white snow. However, I still look forward to the spring and summer days ahead when most of our time will be spent outside in the sunshine.


 Lyla slept in again this morning, and I couldn't help snapping a picture of her stretched out in her bed. She is getting so very long!
 
 

When I informed her that the snow was melting, she quickly decided to get ready and go play in it before it melted all away. We haven't been going outside to play much due to the cold, so I was pleased to see her playing and exploring. Our guard dog Duke stayed right beside her the entire time; made me for more at ease watching from the window. She didn't stay long, but when she came inside she seemed refreshed and extra obedient. It is amazing what some fresh air and outside time can do for the spirit. God's creation is the ultimate mood lifter.


Also, while watching Lyla play, I discovered she is going to be a big help in the garden this year. :) Work that shovel girl!


Joyful Day Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment